Alcoholic Punch Recipe Please

jewlz, May 30, 10:30am
After a tried n true alcoholic punch recipe pleaseee. I'm sure there must be some ol family favourites our there.Nothing on google sounds appealing. Thanks in advance :)))

mypeaches, May 30, 11:18am
Strawberry Punch.
Quarter strawberries (how many punnets is up to you)
Cover strawberries with brandy and leave overnight
Mix together some red, pink and white sparkly wine ( cheap or expensive, your call) , add lemonade and gingerale to taste.
Serve every glass with piece of strawberry.

jewlz, Jun 1, 12:48am
Cheers, yum thanks. There must be some more recipes out there :))

winnie231, Jun 1, 2:02am
Type punch into the search function on the left hand side of the page, change the date posted to 'last year' . and you will find lots of recipes people have shared here.

kinna54, Jun 1, 3:08am
I have posted a couple here but it's a fair way back.search back around 6 mths or more

motorbo, Jun 1, 4:50am
i dont have exact measurements i make it to taste:
cold tea
pineapple juice
lemonade
vodka
bubbly white wine
gingerale
orange juice
mint to garnish

can add slices of lemon or fruit salad

asue, Jun 1, 10:09am
Jude's Punch

Mix in a large container (I use flexi tub -from hardware shop - cleaned)
cask of wine (3 litres, white, still), 6 litres of any sort of orange juice. 1 Bottle of sparkling wine (750mls), 1 medium bottle of vodka (750mls).
Mix altogether the night before you need it. Decorate with sliced fruit etc when serving.Makes approx 10.5 litres (have made a brew in 3 buckets -lol).To double the mixture, 6 litres of still white wine, 9 litres orange juice, 2 bottles of sparkling white wine and l large bottle of vodka.(I just get whotever is the cheapest brands as it makes no difference).Alot of people really enjoy this even if they say they are not great punch drinkers. (Increase or decrease the vodka if you want to adjust the alcohol content.ENJOY!

lcscott, Jun 1, 10:36pm
they all sound so good mix em up and we will all be around to test if you like lol

jewlz, Jun 4, 3:39am
haha (lcscott) brilliant idea ! Thanks guys, will give some of these a try, cheers :))