Lasagne Sheets

glynsmum, Mar 14, 10:00pm
Oh I'm so frustrated got this recipe forcooked cheesy chicken roll ups.
Cook lasagne sheets fine but if iI put 6 sheets in boiling water to cook,has anyone tried to separate they all stick together how do I stop this please!

joybells2, Mar 14, 10:02pm
If they are the sheets I am thinking of, you dont need to precook, just roll up and bake as they are, thats how I use them for lasagne.

falcon-hell, Mar 14, 10:17pm
the fresh ones you wouldn't need to cook first,but you couldn't use the dried sheets cos they wouldn't roll,pams fresh sheets are only $4 odd.

fifie, Mar 14, 10:40pm
Whencooking the sheets try putting a spoon of cooking oil in the boiling water, thismight help them not to stick together, make sure you use a large saucepan if doing several at once.

lythande1, Mar 14, 11:05pm
Make your own. Lay out the sheets, place filling on, roll up.

cappucino1, Mar 14, 11:15pm
Could you use Cannelloni tubes!, that way you wouldn't have to roll them

glynsmum, Mar 15, 3:04am
Thanks everyone,I was trying with the dry ones ,I even put them ina dish singly and poured boiling water on them took to long.I hadn't known i could buy fresh.where are they in the ice cream freezer thingy!but thanks again

cappucino1, Mar 15, 3:24am
Normally in the chiller with the pasta sauces, pestos,cheeses etc.

245sam, Mar 15, 4:44am
As cappucino1 has advised - in the supermarket chiller - look for the fresh filled pastas (ravioli, tortellini, etc.).The fresh pasta/lasagne sheets will be nearby and are in the same type of packaging.:-))