Simple Savings

vampiriousmist, May 11, 5:23am
Anyone Joined the members Vault ! Is it worth 50 bucks !

nfh1, May 11, 5:29am
I get their emails but have never bothered with the Vault bit.I am probably too mean to pay though!

mikew, May 11, 7:20am
Ouch.price has gone up heaps. I joined several years ago and from memory was only $20 or less!
Never rejoined after my subscription lapsed tho.

dibble35, May 11, 7:35am
Same never bothered rejoining after the 1st time

kay141, May 11, 7:50am
It was about $40 when I joined and $17 for a renewal. I really haven't learnt much but that might be an age thing. I have noticed that a lot of it is now Aussie especially the shopping hints and places. I doubt I will renew mine.

duckmoon, May 11, 11:09am
Haven't been in the vault.

Best advise, don't think 'it is only four dollars' think "if I do this every day, it cost $1000 per year"

catlover28, May 12, 9:09am
We just need to share each others savings tips. Why pay! Here. Put one Tablespoon of Eucalyptus oil (how the heck do I spell that!) in 1 litre of white vinigar. A powerfull floor cleaner. Keep out of reach of kids. Put a cup of that floor cleaner in a spray bottle, top with water. Bathroom cleaner.

lindylambchops1, May 12, 10:20am
Good one!

duckmoon, May 12, 11:23am
I have stopped buying commercial cleaning products
All of these I have in a spray bottle
Ordinary 'spray and wipe': one cup of water,50 drops of lavender oil
Heavy duty: baking soda (kept in an icing sugar dusting container) and white vinegar

The only thing I haven't changed is toilet duck

duckmoon, May 12, 11:23am
Baking soda and vinegar even works for a baked on oven

kob, May 12, 11:38pm
I honestly dont think its needed if you check out the threads on here you get more than what you would get in the vault. There are such tips in the ''who needs a budget me'' thread and theres also Im not 100 % on the name, but its something about who needs to buy it when we can make it thread, ill find it and post it up to the top for you, so check those out first and im sure you will get all you need to keep your bidget healthy