Has anyone had High Tea in Palmerston North?

bridget107, May 3, 1:34am
If so, where! I know Barista cafe does High Tea. Any other place!

Cheers!

maynard9, May 3, 1:39am
Somebody told me that had heard the Esplanade Cafe was going to start doing them.

krazy_kat, May 3, 7:24am
Yes I have, at that cafe at the pot shop down Napier Road.Terrible, total waste of money, the woman who owns the place is disgustingly rude and I would never EVER go there again and even more disapointing it was my mothers day present for Mum last year.

On the other hand, The Coachman does them (Le Patio) for special occasions and were doing them regularly and they are fantastic.Total reccomend.

bridget107, May 4, 10:06am
Thanks guys. I have been in touch with The Esplanade Cafe and they do them too and will be on May 13th. Barista Cafe are all fully booked for Sunday anyway so are not doing a special High Tea.

maynard9, May 5, 1:06am
That's great - thought the Esplanade would be a great place to do them.Personally I think Barista is totally overrated - whether for High Tea or anything for that matter.Much better Cafe's in PN.

Ironically as I was just driving out to Fielding for the garden show I heard them advertising The Coachman for High Tea for Mother's Day.