Three savoury recipes.plz

rooty, May 2, 2:28am
i need three savoury recipes for a morning tea please.the simpler the better

cookessentials, May 2, 2:40am
Two different ones here below

AVOCADO, BRIE AND SMOKED CHICKEN MUFFINS - thanks to brianmac (aka cookessentials)

3 cups plain flour- Pam added a note that “I always use high grade”
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 tsp dried mustard
125g brie, diced
½ smoked chicken breast, diced
1 avocado, stoned, peeled and diced (not too small-good size chunks)
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
2 eggs
1¾ cups milk
100g butter, melted and cooled

Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and mustard into a bowl. Toss through the smoked chicken, avocado, grated cheese and half of the brie. Make a well in the centre.
Mix together the eggs and milk, then blend the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Divide the mixture evenly between 12 well-greased muffin tins. Top each with a piece of the remaining brie.
Bake at 220°C for 18-20 minutes. Cool in the tins for 5 minutes.

KUMARA AND BACON MUFFINS - thanks again to brianmac/cookessentials who added the following note: "This is actually a recipe from the "Kiss diet book" believe it or not; but believe me, they are yummy. The recipe only makes 6 though,so you may want to double it. Great for lunch with hot soup."

1 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
pinch each of salt and freshly ground pepper
120g kumara, cooked and mashed-no butter!
100g tasty cheese, grated
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 bacon rasher, grilled and chopped
handful parsley, chopped
1 egg
½ cup trim milk

Into a bowl sift the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper. Add the kumara, cheese, onion, bacon and parsley. Lightly beat together the egg and milk and fold them into the muffin mix. Spoon into 6 lightly-greased muffin tins.
Bake at 220°C for 15-20 minutes - use a skewer to check if they are cooked in the middle