I would love some quick, simple to prepare recipes

elsielaurie1, Apr 26, 8:58am
for chicken thighs - boneless. I only cook for 1, and it's not easy to find recipes that have 1 person in mind.

sumstyle, Apr 26, 9:03am
If I'm pushed for time I use them with butter chicken sauce.

If I have a bit of time I sprinkle them with a mix of salt, pepper and garlic powder, then dip in a mix of yoghurt, zest and juice of a lemon, egg white and a little hot sauce, then coat in cornflake crumbs and bake in the oven.

sumstyle, Apr 26, 9:03am
If I'm pushed for time I use them with butter chicken sauce.

If I have a bit of time I sprinkle them with a mix of salt, pepper and garlic powder, then dip in a mix of yoghurt, zest and juice of a lemon, egg white and a little hot sauce, then coat in cornflake crumbs and bake in the oven.

Or I poach them gently with onion and a chopped carrot, then I use them as the filling in a chicken pie - shaped more like a cornish pastie.(thicken the cooking liquid to make it more gravy-like.

elsielaurie1, Apr 26, 9:10am
Sounds yummy - a definite 'must try' thank you.

dezzie, Apr 26, 10:49am
We dice them up, and poach with onion, and whatever other vege you have, if its brocolli add it a bit later so it doesn't fall to bits, then just add a few tablespoons of couscous, it sounds dumb having couscous hot, but its actually quite nice, mushrooms are a nice addition, and frozen corn kernals, and frozen peas, but like I said, anything really.

jimmy2102, Apr 26, 7:51pm
Pataks tandori paste mixed with yogurt, marinate for an hur or so, season and panfry.
Sprinkle with smoked papriki salt and pepper, bakecin oven, or smoked paprika, yogurt and mint.
Slice in half, bang out with a mullet, slour, egg and crumb, panfry or bake.
Stuff with feta or cream cheese, some pesto or sundried tomatoe, wrap in bacon and bake.
Dice, season and cook, use in pita pocket or wrap with salad, hummous and tatziki.
Bake in a covered dish with 1/2 teaspoon cummin, same of corriander ground, some finely sliced onion, sweated off first, garlic, tomatoe and salt and pepper.
You could do a thai curry but i dont have luck freezing coconut cream so maybe use 2 thighs and eat for two meals.

davidt4, Apr 26, 10:15pm
What a great fishy image.I think a mallet would work well too.

jessie981, Apr 27, 1:49am
Recipe can use thighs
Chicken Breast Yolande (Yummy)
Boned chicken breast/s
seasoned flour
2sm eggs (1 egg for 1 breast)
8oz cheese (less if using 1 breast)
1oz butter
2TBSP oil
Lightly flatten breast & coat with seasoned flour. Combine beaten eggs & enough cheese to make a stiff paste. Spread over chicken. Fry breasts gently in butter & oil until golden. Sprinkle on more cheese. Add a further knob of butter. Cover & cook on low heat until cheese melts & chicken is tender (approx 10 mins)