Chinese Chicken Chow Mein

jofes, Apr 22, 6:00am
Anybody got a nice recipe for this dish !

jofes, Apr 22, 7:08am
Please anyone.I have just got 10 kilos of lovely chicken breasts and need some recipes for them :)

jofes, Apr 22, 9:35am
Ok well no response here.maybe I will google :)

venom10, Apr 22, 11:08am
ya thats your best bet. i would say most ppl just go to their local chinese takeaway and let them do all the work

i-luv-pie, Apr 22, 11:40am
Buy from Asian store something called "XO sauce", it makes all dishes yummy.Don't get the spicy one, it is far too hot.Mix 2 tbsp with the fried rice when it is almost done.

nik12, Apr 22, 1:15pm
chowmein has noodles not rice, and lots of vege! Sorry I don't know a recipe, but I'm thinking there is one in the edmonds cookbook!

jofes, Apr 22, 8:28pm
Yes I just looked nik12 and it is in there. Thanks for that :)

raewyn64, Apr 22, 10:27pm
I got a packet mix from the supermarket last week but it was for a mince chow mein -I just had to cook up the mince, add the sachet plus some water and some carrot and cabbage and I added some onion as well. And then I got some egg noodles, cooked them up in some boiling water and then tossed them in the cooked mince/veges. It was quite yummy.

krazy_kat, Apr 22, 11:06pm
Best one is on the back of the Highmark Crispy Noodles packet - you could just serve it with egg noodles rather than the crispy noodles - I like it better with the crispy noodles though!