Any ideas for chicken tenderloins?

mandarin3, Mar 28, 11:23pm
I am staring at a pack of chicken tenders that I got out of the freezer and can't think of anything interesting to do with them!Has anyone got any suggestions/recipes!, Many thanks ;)

jessie981, Mar 28, 11:42pm
Wraps with either coleslaw or lettuce & an assortment of fillings. Dressing of your choice.

stevee6, Mar 29, 12:21am
Yep - we use them fried with garlic, then wrapped in naan bread with salad and cucumber raita as our homemade version of souvlaki. Very messy 'hands-on' food, but really tasty.

jimmy2102, Mar 29, 4:21am
Marinate in yogurt, smoked paprika and finely chopped fresh mint, season with salt and pepper just before cooking. Can either pan fry, grill or bbq.

Dip in seasoned flour, beaten egg and then panko bread crumbs, can also add parmesan to crumbs. Panfry:-)

ant_sonja, Mar 29, 4:23am
Seasoned with cajun spices, grilled and served on a massive salad, a poached egg or two a some crusty garlic bread.

wachael1, Mar 29, 5:05am
I just chop up and use the same as any diced chicken.

kinna54, Mar 29, 5:11am
We had these a couple of nights ago, I just cooked them as normal (I just did them quickly in the oven, but by whatever method you choose) and served them on a bed of rice with satay sauce.
I have also bought pre coated ones (in a batter) which I just used with a lemon sauce and made a quick lemon chicken.

chab, Apr 6, 4:26am
[Panko bread crumbs isPanko a brand name !

panko bread crumbs, .

jimmy2102, Apr 6, 4:33am
No, panko is the type of crumb, also known as japanese breadcrumbs, they are a coarser cut and go really crispy. Readily available at a vetro store.
Google Vetro, you can order online.

illusion_, Apr 6, 8:59pm
or you could just pop down to your local supermarket

jimmy2102, Apr 6, 9:02pm
Great are they in supermarkets now!

wheelz, Apr 6, 9:12pm
if no panko. roughly crushed 'shapes' crackers or similar is a good substitute. have the added bonus of extra flavour too. Definitely marinatechicken in yoghurt/ buttermilk first !

beaker59, Apr 7, 12:19am
soak in freshly squeezed LemonJuice for half hour squeeze out excess moisture then drop into freshly beaten egg(plenty of salt in the egg) leave there for a few minutes then fry in butter but don't overcook. Obviously being fresh chicken it needs to be cooked but try your best to make it only just cooked.

Serve with light salad mmmmmmmmm

(edit to add yes you read right no breadcrumbs)