Looking for small glass milk bottles or similar.

mylipbalm, Feb 16, 1:44am
Hi there,
I'm looking for some small (250ml approx) old fashioned milk bottles, or similar style small glass bottles. Does anyone have any that they no longer want or need! I'm based in West Auckland so I could pick them up if not too far away or would pay postage. I'm wanting around 10 of them.
Thanks so much!
Tanya

nfh1, Feb 16, 4:22am
There are small milk bottles listed on TM, eg 449362465

mylipbalm, Feb 16, 5:51am
Thanks, they seem a bit pricey, but that's the kind of thing.

uli, Feb 16, 10:39pm
I don't think you'll get anything cheaper than $2.50 in new. Mind you these are only 250ml so very small. Do you want to use them for milk!

Try your local hospice shop or other second hand stores, sometimes old milk bottles still pop up. I still have some old milk bottles (600ml) that I use for my own milk.

uli, Feb 16, 10:41pm
If you want new bottles then check out http://www.arthurholmes.co.nz/

trudznz, Feb 17, 12:06pm
Depending on what you want them for, there's an iced coffee (moccona I think) that comes in a similar style bottle.Thinner glass than a milk bottle though I'd say.

gardie, Feb 17, 6:42pm
My daughter wanted one of these one day so I agreed because I wanted the bottle.It was the perfect size for plum sauce which I gave away.Looked so good too!And yes.Moccona.

gardie, Feb 17, 6:46pm
If you go to bottles, the little ones like the moccona ones are right at the bottom .62c each (not sure about GST) - certainly cheaper than the above listed auction.Maybe they buy them and onsell them.There would be freight cost involved of course.

mylipbalm, Feb 18, 4:33am
Was just wanting them for kids birthday party, but I've managed to get some really cheaply from Arthur Holmes. Thanks all!

uli, Feb 18, 9:51pm
My pleasure :)