Campmum Chocolate Mud Cake recipe pls?

lindylambchops1, Feb 12, 10:15pm
Does anyone have this recipe please I have used the search function with no luck.Plenty of posters recommend it.Many thanks!

griffo4, Feb 12, 10:33pm
ls this it lindy l got it of TMcooks! You can download the file from Fishers web site someone on here will have the addy for it

My Very Easy Choc Mudcake
250g butter, 1&1/2 cups hot water, 2 cups sugar, 1 tbsp instant coffee, 200g dark cooking chocolate, 1/4 cup cocoa, 1&1/2 cup self-raising flour, 2 eggs, 1 tsp vanilla ess. Melt butter in pot, stir in hot water, coffee, sugar & chocolate. Stir until smooth. When cool, beat in eggs & ess. Add dry ingredients . Mix well. Pour into baking paper lined tin. Bake 180*C for 1 hr. Don't overcook! Ganache Icing: 125g dark chocolate, 1/2 cup cream. Warm together, mix until smooth. Leave until spreadable consistency. Spread on cold cake or serve warm as a sauce. YUMMY! I have doubled recipe in the past successfully. Made a large roasting dish size. Cook on lower temp for 1/2 hr longer. posted by campmum

245sam, Feb 12, 11:40pm
The recipes from the former Trademe Cooks website can be downloaded from:-

http://www.e-ware.co.nz/downloads.htm

Scroll to the bottom of the page on that link and follow the instructions.
:-))

lindylambchops1, Feb 12, 11:40pm
Thank you so much!Have a good day!

lindylambchops1, Feb 12, 11:45pm
Brilliant!Thank You!

245sam, Feb 12, 11:51pm
You're very welcome lindylambchops1 - there's an absolute treasure trove of recipes, ideas and info' on that link.:-))

iluvbargains, Feb 12, 11:52pm
This sounds so delicious I am going to try and make it.
I only have one cake tin. It measures 20cm x 20cm and is 5cm deep. Will it be big enough for this recipe!
If it wont be, can I use part of the mixture in the tin (and if so how full should I fill the tin) and use the rest in muffin tins!

sconz1, Feb 13, 2:32am
If its for Camp mums cake no not big enough buy a 12"tin 25 cm I think

sconz1, Feb 13, 2:34am
I have Campmums recipe and can post tonight it is soooooo divine. I made it for my cousin Wedding cake.

bridget107, Feb 13, 2:38am
Oh, wow. That link is awesome.