Chicken Pizza

staed_41, Feb 12, 2:46am
I am making pizza tonight from scratch (including the base). I am planning on using marinated chicken breast cut into cubes as one of the toppings. I suppose you would pre cook the chicken in a fry pan!

uli, Feb 12, 2:52am
Depends how long you plan to cook the pizza for. Mine are cooked at 350 to 400 degrees C and take 2 to 4 minutes - so yes raw chook would have to be quite finely chopped.

If you do it in an ordinary electric oven then you most likely cook your pizza for 30 minutes, by which time the chicken should be cooked to leather anyway. No need to pre-cook in that case.

ant_sonja, Feb 12, 2:53am
Yes, but leave it a tiny bit undercooked to finish off on the pizza in the oven :-)

staed_41, Feb 12, 2:57am
Thanks ant that is what i suspected and have done!

uli, Feb 12, 6:27am
If you "suspected" and "have done" - why ask in the first place!

makespacenow, Feb 12, 6:34am
I don't cook the chicken but cut it in thin strips.actually 6y old dd does the prep with scissors.about 1.5cm thick strips.

guest, Jan 11, 11:30pm
Thr'ees nothing like the relief of finding what you're looking for.

guest, Jan 13, 5:45pm
Lorri Foddrell / I'm impressed, I must say. Really not often do I eoncunter a blog that's both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is excellent; the problem is something that not sufficient people are talking intelligently about. I'm very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my search for one thing regarding this.

guest, Jan 14, 11:16am
Jarvis Evon / This design is incldeibre! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!