Kfc chicken

00743, Feb 10, 12:38am
how to make itlike kfc

mandymc, Feb 10, 12:56am
The coat-n -cook which you get ina box from the supermarket is similiar.Very yummy on chicken nibbles.

cliffy32, Feb 13, 10:06pm
Fisher has a few good ones, i've tried all of them and they are very tastey.

cinsara, Feb 13, 10:09pm
I wonder if that person in America who stumbled on the recipe and was forced to give it up, took a photo copy for their own recipe book. I sure would have :-)

catlover28, Feb 14, 12:22am
They probably sold a few copies to their non blabbermouth mates.

iriegirl, Feb 14, 2:49am
KFC Chicken Marinade
1 ½ T salt
3 T chicken stock powder
1/8 t garlic powder
1/3 C liquid chicken stock
5 C water
Mix all of the above and soak the chicken in the marinate for 24 hours in fridge.under
KFC Spice Mix
1 T thyme
1 T oregano
1 T sage
1 t ground ginger
1 t marjoram
1 t celery salt
1 t sugar
2 t pepper
1 t white pepper
1 tablespoon paprika
2 T garlic salt
2 T onion salt
Add 2-3 Tablespoons mix to every 1 1/2 cup of flour for coating chicken.
Dry chicken after marinating overnight, beat together 2 eggs and 1/3 C milk. Dredge chicken in flour/spice mixture, then egg mixture, then flour/spice mix again. If you want extra coating, do the egg/flour step again. Allow chicken to sit for at least half an hour, then deep fry. Alternatively, you could bake the chicken,
Personally I haven’t tried this, but a friend makes it for her family and they like it.

schnauzer11, Feb 14, 8:57am
Or,(had a bit of a lie-down after reading that recipe!)go to your nearest Asian supermarket and buy a packet of Glow-San Kentucky all-purpose seasoned flour.Very inexpensive,and fantastic.Dip chicken in beaten egg,coat in the mix.Also good with blanched vegetable bits,or fish.For those"suspiscious" of Asian mixtures,just read the ingredient list! Not quite gluggy,crusty KFC,thank heavens,just lovely.

jessie981, Feb 14, 9:22am
When I worked at KFC the seasoning was supplied by 2 or 3 different suppliers so the secret didn''t get out. Nestles was one supplier. Flavour is bland compared to coating from years ago.

horizons_, Feb 14, 8:20pm
You can access all the copycat recipes you desire by doing a google search.