Lolly cake.

chickybabe4, Feb 4, 8:26am
crushing the bikkies, yes i know it's a stupid question.but do they have to be super finely crushed, or are we talking broken into little pieces!

52many, Feb 4, 8:29am
Finely crushed would be best.if you don't have a whizz, crush biscuits while in enclosed packet they came in, then move to a plastic bag or gladwrap.wrap well and roll with a rolling pin or heavy can or water bottle filled with wet dirt or sand. Whatever works.

chickybabe4, Feb 4, 8:33am
lol i already took them outta the packet, and broke them into smallish pieces, realised that wasn't working, so I now have them in a bag, which has holes in it :( which is in a tea towel and I've been rolling away with my rolling pin haha

52many, Feb 4, 8:36am
You go girl! Maybe try wrapping the bag with holes in it, with gladwrap to stop the crumbs from escaping! Good luck with the rest of the cake though! Ummm could you possible make two! Then it's one less thing I have to make on Monday! Cheers for that.will pay postage of course!

chickybabe4, Feb 4, 8:42am
lol you probably won't want any, i'm totally useless and that's why I chose lolly cake, thinking I'd be safe as ya don't have to do any actual cooking!

southerngurl, Feb 4, 9:42pm
i just smash the shit out of a bag with a rolling pin :) sometimes u get crunchy bits, its all good.