Birthday cake help please.

Page 2 / 2
moggie57, Jan 28, 11:12am
bit late now i know.but if you need a bigger surface to put cake on.use the glass plate out of your microwave if u have one.
hope the cake went well:-)

fish02, Jan 28, 8:24pm
you might just have to go with your first idea with the bread board. (just be careful not to have bits on tinfoil in the cake when you hand it out).Hope it goes well!
Please be sure to let us know!

loulou104, Jan 28, 11:47pm
I stayed up until midnight decorating it and it looks awesome for a first attempt.My son is happy with it. Thanks for everyones help. Busy getting ready for the party so will post a pic this evening.

fish02, Jan 29, 12:59am
yay!can't wait to see it!

motgirl, Jan 29, 1:36am
Yay from me too!I have been checking back on here a few times to see how you were doing.Look forward to seeing the photos later.

elliehen, Jan 29, 8:15am
Lucky Levi :)

fish02, Jan 29, 9:48am
WOW!WELL DONE LOULOU!Awesome Job!

motgirl, Jan 29, 10:40am
Fantastic job Loulou!Now all the family will expect amazing cakes for their birthdays ! :-)

loulou104, Jan 29, 10:09pm
Thankyou. I was really pleased with it for a first attempt. motgirl you're exactly right. My other son's birthday is in March and mine, hubby's and my daughters are all in April so no pressure lol

loulou104, Jan 30, 6:54am
Oooh i might look into that. That cake is very impressive fish02.

fish02, Jan 30, 8:49am
Thanks Loulou.Anne who teaches the courses is awesome!

donna_jo29, Jan 30, 9:13am
1/4 cup of cream and 115g of chocolate buttons in a metal bowl. and seeds of1 vanilla pod ! to a tspn of essence, over saucepan till smooth. place 3Tbspns of hot water in a cup sprinkle with 3 Tbspns of Gelatine put in microwave for 20 seconds in 10 second gaps stir into warm chocolate. beat 11/4 cups of cream until stiff peaks fold into when chocolate is cooled. (make another batch if too small) for size of your cake.