Quick catering cost question

pickles7, Jan 7, 5:16am
how much this year!.cluliz.

dabo, Jan 13, 3:16am
How much do you think it would cost per person to provide a summer lunch of 2 x filled roll (meat / cheese / salad), a piece of cake / slice / museli bar and a piece of fruit.
Nothing elaborate but not luncheon meat either!
Thanks for your opinions

kob, Jan 13, 3:45am
$12.00 each,
Fruit= $1.50,
Cake/slice/muesli $3.00 this is a make it yourself cake/slice not a brought in one otherwise, you will need to up price,
Buns $0.75 each x2 = $1.50,
Fillings $6.00(this includes a piece of ham or cornbeef, lettuce, cheese & tomato & mayo and a slice of red onion.this is not allowing for any profit just my interpretation of costings for the above mentioned, if serving, coffee /tea orange juice then an extra costs needs to be added, I would suggest $2-$3, so might be looking at $15 each person of course costs can be cut, if your using instant coffee or t bags you could just add $1 each to allow for your hot water, but this does not include any preperation time costs, just cost of food alone.Hope this helps

pickles7, Jan 13, 4:55am
Talk to your local "Subway". 1 foot long sub of the day, will hit the spot.
They may even deliver them.

cluliz, Jan 13, 5:23am
If you are making this up I would say fruit $1.50, sweet $2.50, two rolls at @$3 each plus drink at least $2 for tea/coffee/made up cordial or juice so $12 per head is about right.If you are buying it all in as individual items you are probably looking at about $18-$20 per head.Numbers are important as the more you are doing the cheaper you can usually make it all up for.