Have pork peices.what can I do for dinner!

aimeelouwhite, Jan 5, 3:58am
easy healthy ideas please :-) TIA

motorbo, Jan 5, 4:00am
home made chinese sweet and sour, you can make that fairly healthy.or a stirfry

melindra, Jan 5, 4:24am
Hi. Depends on the cut of meat.If I have chops or steaks, I often drizzle them with milk, (yes milk!) and oven bake em slowly.The milk bleaches the meat and really tenderises it.It is delicious and very white!I'd serve with green veges, (fresh beans maybe!) and potato.Or just with a great fresh salad would prolly be better and healthier!

pheebs1, Jan 5, 4:32am
kebabs with various veges on the bbq!

lindylambchops1, Jan 5, 4:32am
Yummmmm!<(*@*)>

uli, Jan 5, 4:43am
The milk "bleaches" the meat!

melindra, Jan 5, 5:09am
I know, sounds weird but that's what it looks like.Depending on the cut you get really, REALLY white meat!My Mother won't eat it cause she thinks it doesn't look cooked.It tastes good though.

ant_sonja, Jan 5, 5:16am
Marinate in garlic/lemon juice/olive oil and oregano, then stick on a skewer and BBQ on high flame until nicely 'browned' on all sides. Make a Greek Salad to accompany the meat skewer with chunky pieces of Tomato/cucumber/red onion - season with Salt/pepper and dress with generous amount of olive oil andsome lemon juice, sprinkle with oregano also and add olives if you have them and feta cheese.Can also make a side of Tzaziki (plain yogurt, cucumber, garlic, salt & pepper, olive oil) and serve with some crusty bread :-)

spot20, Jan 5, 5:18am
Stirfry with broc, beans, etc add hokkein noodles and a sauce made from soy sauce and sweet chill sauce .yum yum, we had this last night