Easy Super Yummy Ham Glaze.

brajama, Dec 30, 10:49pm
I used lime marmalade and wholegrain mustard mixed together to glaze the ham this year, and it was absolutely delicious.about 1/2 jar of marmalade to 2 tablespoons mustard.Just thought I would share.

thelaw014, Dec 30, 10:58pm
Sounds yum. Mine is in the oven at the moment with a glaze of marmalade and brown sugar. Have never done a ham before and so far it looks great and smells even better. Didn't realise it was so easy.

creeky1, Dec 30, 11:02pm
speights old dark, brown sugar and whole grain mustard.

brajama, Dec 30, 11:33pm
Am a newbie to glazing ham, too, and was surprised how simple it was.Worst bit was having to decorate it, as I used glace cherries and cloves. The cloves were mostly too short to go through to the ham properly, but got there in the end.Finishing touches were small twigs of rosemary, sharpened, and stuck into the "ankle" of the ham, in a circular position. I felt that it looked as good as the tv ones. And got plenty of complimentary comments . That always has to be a bonus. Happy New Year, everyone! and your idea sounds good, too, Creeky, will have to try it out.

creeky1, Dec 31, 2:11am
i cook it in a little bit of speights as well, helps it not to dry out. Can't stand the stuff to drink but it does make the ham taste real yummy.