Wot's for dinner 2nite!

asue, Dec 24, 2:52am
Wots for dinner 2nite since we can't eat the real food til 2mrw - lol!

harrislucinda, Dec 24, 2:53am
wellhotin canterburyhavenosaladsfoodleftso willhavetobehotmealmay bechicken

rainrain1, Dec 24, 3:00am
trumpeter

motorbo, Dec 24, 3:16am
just realised i froze the meat i bought so whipped out chicken thigh for dinner just for me - so maybe a salad not sure

suie1, Dec 24, 3:20am
Same & yikes I just looked at the time & it is still partly frozen & not cooking yet!

molly37, Dec 24, 3:25am
Gordon Ramseys Roast Turkey with pork mince stuffing, gravy, roast potatoes, green veg, etc, and the biggest trifle you have ever seen. Having yummy breakfast here in the morning, then our teenagers are doing their own thing for a few hours, if anyone home in the evening it will be leftovers.

wayneandjudith, Dec 24, 3:27am
Tomorrow I have to do a roast vegetable medley to take for a lot of people. I am not a good cook so if anyone can give me some tips to make it successful I would be very grateful! I have potatoes, pumpkin, parsnip, some carrots, yams, garlic and asparagus. What would be best to cook it in! I have Chefade, butter and oil available. Could not get any duck fat which someone recommended!

dabo, Dec 24, 3:28am
ohh a question.We have a small bit of steak (1/2 piece each), sausages, new pots, fresh green beans and carrots.Steak and sausages on the BBQ.I'm thinking I need some sort of sauce or it may be dry.No one likes tomato ketchup.Any ideas !

wayneandjudith, Dec 24, 3:32am
Sorry that was meant to be a new thread not an attempt to take over this one - sorry!

lindylambchops1, Dec 24, 3:47am
Chicken cordon bleu, stuffed with cream cheese & apricots served with homemade coleslaw & minted potatoes.
Dessert will be failed ginger loaf & ice cream!

chris313, Dec 24, 4:06am
Bin cookin for tomorrow big time - fush and chups in our house!

motorbo, Dec 24, 4:16am
home made aoli.delish drrizzle over it all