Prawns.what do you do with them!

rozigurl, Dec 6, 9:18am
My personal favourite, which is a bit naughty because of how much butter is in it is.In a non stick pan/wok/electric frying pan place a bag of prawns that have defrosted into the pan, juice and all add to that half a butter, about 2Tbs Chilli power, 1Tbs Corriander, 2 Tbs Garlic ganules and salt n pepper.Adjust spices to your liking. Cook for until the prawns have soaked up that flavour and start getting smaller. Approx 10minutes.

You are then left with a Chilli garlic and corriander butter sauce with marinated prawns that can be eatten on there own, on top of steak or chicken. The sauce is to die for. Yummmm!

davidt4, Dec 6, 8:03pm
I like to bake peeled prawns with olive oil, paprika, fresh garlic, parsley and chilli, serve with lemon wedges.

uli, Dec 7, 1:15am
If I am peeling my prawns I sizzle them in butter, lime and chilli.

If I am too lazy to peel them raw I boil them and then we peel at the table and dunk them into a nice aioli or tartare sauce.

sarahb5, Dec 7, 9:43pm
I like my raw prawns marinated in olive oil, garlic and ginger or sweet chilli sauce then flash fried until they turn just pink and then aioli to dip or sweet chilli mayo

jag5, Dec 8, 4:03am
10 minutes seems too long for me.flash fry in butter and garlic 2-3 minutes tops.

rainrain1, Dec 8, 4:33am
Honeyed Prawns
shell, remove vein, and coat with cornflour,make a thin 1 egg batter with selfraising flour, water, and salt and pepper, cook in oil in wok a few at time till golden and cooked through.Remove all oil from wok and wipe clean, heat 1 Tblsp oil in wok, add 2 Tblsp honey, toss in prawns to coat, remove and sprinkle with sesame seeds

rozigurl, Dec 8, 5:24am
Let me make it for you, trust me it will be worth all the wait and it is a whole big packet too. Not the little one. I think the 750g one.

jag5, Dec 8, 8:16am
You are too far away.otherwise I would be over for Xmas Brekkie LOL