Tefal actifry low fat cooker

millie131, Nov 29, 3:50am
Hi there am wondering if anyone else has had a problem with this machine as in the plastic parts breaking, cracking, and generally falling apart. thanks

andrew499, Nov 29, 7:11pm
Hi millie.While i really like my actifry, flimsy construction does seem to be a bit of a downfall for it.i've had to replace my lid as the plastic clips broke.also the filter broke, but i'm inclined to blame myself rather than the machine for that one.have treated the whole thing with kid gloves ever since and no more problems.
cheers

wizardoo, Nov 30, 3:42am
Thanks for this thread as I was thinking of getting one.

andrew499, Nov 30, 4:29am
They're wonderful machines, but must be handled with care.Hopefully, i'll have many years of trouble free running with mine now.
Cheers

millie131, Dec 1, 8:27am
Hi, am so pleased that I'm not the only one, I treated mine very carefully, yet still it falls apart, love the machine don't love the high maintenance. I got so mad I phoned the company responsible for bringing them into the country and was met with a don't care attitude and total rudeness, I was left wondering if maybe they've had a few complaints.

maysept, Dec 2, 12:24am
I bought one a year ago, it broke down halfway through cooking the first batch of chips. Returned it the next day for a refund. I googled it, and found there is a long history of problems with them. Shame, as I was really keen to have one.