Foodtown Magazine- Please Help!

anjaok, Mar 27, 9:32pm
Hi there,
I had a fantastic muffin recipe from Foodtown Magazine, a few months back (not sure quite which issue! ) They were made with rolled oats and cranberries I think and called Breakfast or Brunch Muffins. Somehow, someone in the household threw out this magazine and I'm really struggling to find this recipe. If anyone has this issue, coudl you please type the recipe out for me! !

sniffer69, Mar 27, 10:06pm
http://www.foodtown.co.nz/Toddler_s_Muesli_Muffins_Recipe_20
3.htm
You have probably already tried to search their website too. This recipe is for toddler muffins so most probably not what you are after. Yours sound yummy so I was hopeful to find them for you. Good luck!

sooseque, Mar 27, 10:42pm
I subscribe to this great magazine so will have a look for you

sooseque, Mar 27, 10:53pm
Foodtown Mag. Aug/Sept 09 Issue
Muesli Muffins
2 cups untoasted muesli, plus extra to sprinkle
1 1/4 cups each: milk, sifted self raising flour
1/4 cup each: vegetable oil, dried cranberries
1 Granny Smith apple, unpeeled, grated
3/4 cup raw sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven 190C. Line 12 cup muffin pans
Place muesli in large bowl with the milk and leave to stand for 10 min. Sift over the flour and add the remaining ingredients, stirring to just combine. Divide the mixture amoung the prepared pans and scatter with a little extra muesli. Bake for 20 - 25 min until the muffins are firm and golden. Allow to cool slightly before removing from the pan to a wire rack. Makes 12 large muffins

anjaok, Dec 12, 6:14am
I am sooo happy, that's the one! ! ! I can't wait to make these again. Thank you SOOOO much!