Making my meal plan!

crusierman, Oct 29, 7:25pm
For the fortnight, please let me here you fresh tasting cheap meals.
Thanks

evorotorua, Oct 29, 8:50pm
Roast a chicken and use the meat in dinners and lunches. Boil the bones to make stock for soup or rissotto. What sort of meals do you like! and how many are you feeding!

crusierman, Oct 29, 10:42pm
Two adults one six year ol

shellz213, Oct 29, 11:35pm
This is my meal plan for this week - I have just started doing meal plans due to starting full-time work.

MONDAY
Roast lamb done in the crockpot (bought on special as a treat a couple of weeks ago) with potatoes, broccoli, carrots and peas with gravy and mint sauce.
TUESDAY
Leftover lamb and potato bake.
WEDNESDAY
Home made chicken pie with veges on the side.
THURSDAY
Macaroni cheese (my daughter's fav).
FRIDAY
Home made chicken and salad burritos
SATURDAY
Vege Quiche
SUNDAY
Meatballs and spaghetti with mushroom sauce

ruby2shoes, Oct 30, 12:01am
1. meatloaf with veg. Leftover meatloaf (mine makes 2 loaves) can be sliced and frozen, or used on sammies. 2. Roast chicken, leftovers also can be used on sammies, or 3. make cottage cheese/chicken/silverbeet enchiladas baked in over with salad ormake chicken pie and veg or heat it up in lost of gravy and veg, 4 .curried sausages 5. vegetarian shepherds pie & veg 6. vegetarian curry, rice, naan bread 7. corn beef done in crockpot, leftovers for sammies.

toadfish, Oct 30, 2:17am
That looks fab, can I make a suggestion (as a person who has recently returned to full time work). on Sunday night make a double batch of meatballs. that way you can have a night off cooking the following week.

Today I have made fishers glazed chicken meatballsfor tea tommorrow night and a big pot of soup, some for a main meal and the rest for lunches (I freeze in Old vegemite or Salsa Jars - perfect for a home made soup for one) and I am the envy of everyone at work when its being reheated.

toadfish, Oct 30, 2:53am
MONDAY
Fisher's Glazed Chicken Meatballs
TUESDAY
Pea, Ham & Vegetable soup
WEDNESDAY
Steak & Salad
THURSDAY
Chili Stack & Salad
FRIDAY
Home made burgers and home made wedges
SATURDAY
Roast Chicken
SUNDAY
mmmmmmm not sure

I usually have a smoked chicken & a pack of Delamaines Pasta - eg Chicken Tortellini in the fridge for quick dinners with Salad.

shellz213, Oct 30, 5:59am
Great idea toadfish to do up a double batch of meatballs . to be honest most meals I am trying to put some in the freezer e.g. macaroni cheese, quiche, etc for those nights where cooking is just too hard!It is just the two of us as well.