Home Choise Convection Oven, I have been given one

horsey11, Oct 27, 12:35am
of these and have been told they are really good, the book i go with it doesn't really give many recipes, has anyone got one of these and do you know where I can get more recipes from! TIA

aktow, Oct 27, 11:25am
i have had4 over the years butcannot remember if there was any recipe book. by chance i bought another last night on trademe for back up,, it was cheap. i will see when it arrives if there is a recipe book ,, it does not say in the auction details if there is a book, i just use mine as a oven,, i just set the timer to max and pull out foods when cooked.
what we cook,,i normally put chicken in first and when the chicken is nearly cooked then i put the chicken on the bottom rack and put potato fries in the top,, you will find potato friesturn out crispy and tasty,

mr-and-mrs, Oct 28, 2:26am
U use it like an normal oven. Its very easy to use we pop our roast into it and veges. Yum as. The convection oven is only $49 at k mart at themoment and it comes with a ring to make it a 17 litre.Cakes turn out yummy too. Things cook in less time and roast vege is great no coating them in anything