BREAD RECIPE for BREADMAKER

rural4me, Oct 13, 8:37pm
I am after a good grain bread recipe that has honey in it. I had a good one years ago, but I have miss placed it.

pickles7, Oct 13, 9:44pm
You could try this one, replace the sugar with honey.

7 Seeded bread

I have just cooked a nice loaf. I started it in the bread maker and finished it in my oven.
2 teaspoons of flax seeds soaked in 2 Tbsp boiling water, left to cool.
I put into the bread maker
3 cups of flour
1 cup of, seven seed grain mix [pak n save]
2 Tbsp milk powder
1&1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
2 Tbsp soft butter
1 tsp bread improver
3 tsp dried sure to rise yeast
350 mils of warm water.
It is now I put the flax seeds in.
Set the bread maker to seeded bread and let it knead and rise once.
I then took the dough out, shaped it, put it into the bread tin, oiled the top and left it for 1 hour in the airing cupboard covered with a damp cloth.
I baked it @ 220%C for 15 minutes, turned the tin, baked a further 15 minutes, turned the oven down to 180%C for a further 15 minutes. To finish it off I removed the loaf from the tin and gave it 5 minutes so the bottom reached the same colour as the top.
It is a very nice loaf, tasty. Looks just like the whole grain bread you buy, just tastes better

rural4me, Oct 13, 10:57pm
thankyou. not the one I was looking forbut I will certainly try it sounds YummyTHANKYOU

pickles7, Oct 14, 9:44pm
You could try this one, replace the sugar with honey.
I do cook this in my breadmaker, almost lifts the lid .

7 Seeded bread

I have just cooked a nice loaf. I started it in the bread maker and finished it in my oven.
2 teaspoons of flax seeds soaked in 2 Tbsp boiling water, left to cool.
I put into the bread maker
3 cups of flour
1 cup of, seven seed grain mix [pak n save]
2 Tbsp milk powder
1&1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
2 Tbsp soft butter
1 tsp bread improver
3 tsp dried sure to rise yeast
350 mils of warm water.
It is now I put the flax seeds in.
Set the bread maker to seeded bread and let it knead and rise once.
I then took the dough out, shaped it, put it into the bread tin, oiled the top and left it for 1 hour in the airing cupboard covered with a damp cloth.
I baked it @ 220%C for 15 minutes, turned the tin, baked a further 15 minutes, turned the oven down to 180%C for a further 15 minutes. To finish it off I removed the loaf from the tin and gave it 5 minutes so the bottom reached the same colour as the top.
It is a very nice loaf, tasty. Looks just like the whole grain bread you buy, just tastes better