Freezing Muffin - how!

calista, Oct 13, 6:58pm
Yet another question displaying my ignorance to the world. I know theoretically that muffins can be frozen,but do they stick together or do I freeze them individually then bag them!

Thanks in anticipation for answers

pamellie, Oct 13, 7:02pm
I wrap mine individually with gladwrap, then store in a container. They then either go into a lunch box and are fine to eat later or can be defrosted quickly in the microwave. They keep well are just like fresh ones.

cautis, Oct 13, 7:06pm
Just throw them all in a big plastic bag, they don't stick together at all.

calista, Oct 13, 7:07pm
I love Recipies - a helpful answer in less than 5 minutes - thanks Pamellie,

sue1955, Oct 13, 10:01pm
I just chuck mine randomly in the freezer & next day put them in a plastic bag & suck the air out with one of those sucky outy pumps. Back into the freezer & if I want one with a cuppa or as a dessert I thaw it in the microwave for 20secs on Hi.

calista, Oct 14, 1:46am
Where do you get those sucking pumps!I haven't seen any around for ages.Might have to use the vacuum cleaner.

sarahb5, Oct 14, 1:48am
I just chuck mine into a large plastic box and put the whole thing in the freezer - kids take one out each morning for their lunch

kob, Oct 14, 1:53am
callista if your series about sucking the air out just use a straw, gather as much bag around the straw as you can and suck it will remove all the air around the muffins, or just do it without the straw and suck on the bag, no need for flash gadgets

elliehen, Oct 14, 2:13am
.in through the mouth and out through the nose ;)