Boneless skinless chicken breast - inspiration

thrutheroof, Oct 9, 12:06am
OK so I am feeling rather motivated and have got banana bread cooking in the bread maker, kumara and pumpkin salad in the oven and I have boneless skinless chicken breasts out for tea but I am trying to find something nice and a bit fanc
y -ish to do with them to go with the salad. anyone have any ideas! please!

jessie981, Oct 9, 12:34am
Chicken Breast Yolande (Yummy)
Boned chicken breast/s
seasoned flour
2sm eggs (1 egg for 1 breast)
8oz cheese (less if using 1 breast)
1oz butter
2TBSP oil
Lightly flatten breast & coat with seasoned flour. Combine beaten eggs & enough cheese to make a stiff paste. Spread over chicken. Fry breasts gently in butter & oil until golden. Sprinkle on more cheese. Add a further knob of butter. Cover & cook on low heat until cheese melts & chicken is tender (approx 10 mins)

eye_scream, Oct 9, 12:44am
I like to stuff them with cheese and sundried tomatoes and wrap in bacon and bake in the oven.

darlingmole, Oct 9, 1:07am
I'd make a chicken satay myself

buzzy110, Oct 9, 1:10am
Yellow Thai curry chicken with coconut cream.

mowerman99, Oct 9, 2:30am
I like to stuff with pesto and bing cherries and wrap in bacon. Yummy

theanimal1, Oct 9, 2:34am
stuffed chicken breasts

2 chicken breasts, put between 2 sheets of gladwrap and beat them to make them flat! Then spread them with topping like you would a pizza- you could do tomato paste, garlic, grated cheese, spinach, onions. or to be really fancy you could use cranberry sauce or spicy apricot sauce (use bit on the side watties apricot sauce!) with camembert/brie, spring onions etc etc, or even cream cheese with other stuff. then roll them up, can tie or skewer them, brush them with egg and you could even crumb them with a southern style crumb mix. bake at 180 degrees for maybe half an hour or so until cooked. Then slice them into spiral pieces and place over a risotto or flavoured cous cous and mesulin salad with cherry tomatoes!

southerngurl, Oct 9, 3:00am
omg i made this devine lemon chicken last night (which i thought would make my sugar levels go through the roof but no)
first i smothered the chicken (mine were pieces with skin on) in Lemon Spread i found in the pantry stuffing some under the skin and left it for bout 30 mins to marinate.then i put it in a dish in the oven with about 1/4 full of lemon juice, at 200*C for like an hour and a half. and kinda baked/poached it. omg it was delish and just fell off the bone.

logical-cents, Oct 9, 3:52am
I've just cut our chicken breasts up into schnitzel pieces and coated with a smoky BBQ seasoning.

rasin11, Oct 10, 10:08am
Beat them out and add pesto and cream cheese then roll up and cook slowly. Yum.

fisher, Oct 10, 11:20am
Chicken Breasts~My favourite ~ Preheat oven to 180 c
Ingredients:
Boneless large chicken breasts.Precooked rashers of bacon . Chesdale bacon cheese slices.1 tbsp dried oregan.o1tbsp onion flakes . Grated parmesan cheese.Salt and fresh ground black pepper.Blue Vein cheese (optional)Diamond "Cook and Coat" crumb mix.
Method:
Butterfly each chicken breast horizontally so that you may add fillings and fold back together later. Open out and sprinkle with onion flakes, salt,oregano and pepper. Place a cheese slice on one half and add some precooked bacon. Add some blue vein cheese and fold/roll the chicken breast and skewer with toothpicks to hold together. Poke any fillings back in and retain with toothpicks. Brush the breast with water and roll in the crumb mix until well coated. Brush oil onto a baking pan and add the chicken breasts. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake for 20 mins turning once adding Parmesan cheese to the other side,,. Bake for a further 20 mins or until golden brown both sides making sure chicken is cooked through