Recipe for rolls

dasfi, Sep 22, 10:39pm
Im looking for a recipe for rolls. So i can make the dough in breadmaker and cook in oven. That are fairly fool proof.

cookessentials, Sep 22, 10:56pm
I have a recipe for one hour white rolls which is easy and they taste delicious.

cookessentials, Sep 22, 11:29pm
Copy and pasted from our website

One Hour White Rolls
For those of you who have never attempted making bread, these rolls are really easy to make and are delicious too. Great to whip up on a weekend to serve with hot soup.
Ingredients:
1/2 cup warm water
1tsp sugar
1 tsp dried yeast
1 cup white flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup extra white flour.
Method:
Dissolve sugar in water.Sprinkle yeast on top. Do not stir, leave in a warm place ( I heat the oven to a low temp and pop bowl in there) leave for ten mins until frothy. Warm a medium size bowl (you can just rinse in hot water and dry). Grease and warm muffin tins.Sift flour & salt into warmed bowl,leave in warm place while waiting for yeast to froth. Stir yeast mixture,pour it into flour and stir with wooden spoon for 2 mins. Cover bowl with gladwrap and leave in warm place 10 mins. Stir in enough of the reserved flour to make a soft dough.Combine into a ball with your hands. Put on a floured board and knead for 5 mins (to knead,use the "heel" of your hand,that is the flat part near your wrist. Push heel of hand into dough-pushing it away from youthen fold dough over towards you and repeat) Roll into a long sausage shape and cut into 8 even sized pieces. Shape each into a ball and place in warmed,greased muffin tins. Cover lightly with gladwrap or a teatowel and leave in a warm place 10 minutes or until well risen. Bake until golden brown -10-15 mins in a hot preheated oven (220c) Serve warm with butter