arl5, Sep 14, 8:03pm
add 2 tble spoons cocoa to mixture. devine

lx4000, Sep 14, 8:08pm
yip or choco chippies!

arl5, Sep 14, 9:54pm
oh great idea . i shall do that .
i like banana and coffee togehter with a coffee and walnut topping

griffo4, Sep 15, 2:07am
lf you use the search on the side you will find a Banana Chocolate Yoghurt Cake and it is sooooo nice especially if you put in extra bananas and it makes a big cake so you can make 2 and freeze one if they last that long,lol
l can't remember who posted it but it is a hit round here with our lot

griffo4, Sep 15, 2:22am
Here it is with a recomendation as well
evorotoruas choc yoghurt banana cake!
Still the best around! God bless you evorotorua, this cake is brilliant!
Made it again late last night, (was in a rush due to watching the rugby so this time made it into cup cakes, (25 ) and left out the bananas, yummy.) fantastic! easy peasy. Posting for you.

*Banana Chocolate Yoghurt Cake
2 cups sugar, 200g butter or marg, 3 cups self raising flour, 2 eggs, 2 tsp baking soda, 1 cup boiling water, 1 cup plain yogurt, 1 ½ tsp vanilla essence, 2 mashed bananas, ½ cup cocoa, ¼ tsp salt. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Turn mixture in to medium roasting dish and bake at 180C for an hour. That’s it. Note, I pour the boiling water over the butter/marg to melt it. You don’t have to use plain yogurt. I have used fruit flavoured and it is lovely. I have also left out the cocoa altogether and not replaced it with anything. Bananas can be replaced with other soft fruit. So there you go. Very versatile. It will work fine in two smaller cake tins or even as muffins.* In my oven it took an hour and 10 minutes.*
posted by kinna65