Maggi sweet/sour and satay packet sauces.

korbo, Sep 13, 10:08am
Couldnt find these today at p/save. anyone else notice them missing, staff are going to check, I use both of them a lot. for quickness and flavour.

darlingmole, Sep 13, 10:10am
can't say I've noticed because I don't buy them korbo BUT I'm a getting a bit fed up with my pk'n'save up here always moving my stuff around so I can't find it!

kinna54, Sep 13, 10:42am
No haven't seen the maggi ones for ages korbo. I used the satay one a lot. looks like they have disappeared.

otterhound, Sep 13, 10:31pm
Our PnS have some maggi ones, but never the satay, so I have to go to Countdown for them - I love the satay chicken one . it's our version of fast food!

ttwisty, Sep 13, 10:41pm
saw those today at countdown

pickles7, Sep 13, 10:50pm
My instincts with P & S is they cut the non profit things out. We are finding a few things missing as well. Could be an availability thing, but, we have had that feeling for a while now.
Countdown, is winning us over.

motgirl, Sep 14, 7:49am
I found the same thing here in Oz.It is now in new packaging but they have changed the recipe and isn't nice at all!
Luckily I found a whole lot of the old ones but Gluten free, tastes just the same.

motgirl, Sep 14, 7:55am
Sorry- talking about the Maggi satay chicken.Check out the Maggi website for the new pack pictures.

eagles9999, Sep 15, 4:20am
Look for Pork Hawaiian sauce. Thats the old S&S sauce with rebranding. Incidentally I add a pack of this to the good old Onion dip recipe. + Some lemon juice and some chilli powder. Very moreish