Kenwood 920 Foodprocessor

farley5, Aug 31, 7:19am
Hi
I'm thinking about getting a new foodprocessor.I wanted to buy this kenwood one, but the reviews I have read about it don't rate it very highly.
If anyone has one, can you let me know what you think of it please, good or bad.Or if there is a foodprocessor that you have that is really good, can you tell me about that as well please.
Thanks

klc1, Sep 1, 6:41am
It's not a bad food processor, but to be honest it comes with so many attachments you need alot of cupboard space.Most of the attachments I never used.But that is just me.

bunny51, Sep 1, 10:48am
I have a kenwood processor. (Sorry I don't know what model) It has a stainless steel base and th eblender and processor bowls both attach to it (At semerate times) It is fine for me Does come with a lot of attachments some which I have never used

farley5, Sep 2, 1:00am
Thanks for the feedback. I'm not much of an attachment user either. I'm going to think on this abit longer.

voyager4, Sep 2, 1:08am
I've had my Kenwood for over 30 years.Picked up a lot of attachments in Farmers sales.Use most of them regularly.

debsaid, Sep 2, 1:14am
Hi, yes I have one.brilliant! Lot of attachments but very easy to put together. Very powerful, when I make a crockpot full of soup I usually just whizz all the veges in the bowl and they chop up brilliant. Huge bowl as well.