Oat Flour - Where to buy!

bhoff, Aug 14, 2:19am
Looking for some oat flour - powdered oats available in Auckland, preferrably North of Auckland or a supplier that ships nationwide. Have been using a coffee grinder and powedering rolled oats, but have found it an arduous and time consuming task and would rather just have it ready to go + it it doesnt quite powder them enough, drinking clumpy oats is gag worthy.Have found one place in Auckland that sells in bulk but would love to hear of any other bulk food suppliers etc that sell. Do not need any fancy organic oats etc that google brings up when I search for oat flour in NZ. Cheaper the better

karlachikkidy, Aug 14, 2:45am
I would suggest putting them in a food processor and if you need it finer then seive it afterwards. Otherwise tryhttp://www.ntolerance.co.nz/Shop/Product/01706-Oat%20Flour

buzzy110, Aug 14, 4:55am
You could try Chantals. They sell all sorts. their web site is currently undergoing upgrading but they have contacts on their page still.

I'm afraid that these people are probably 'fancy organic' suppliers. Have you looked in the bulk bins at your local supermarket! Have you tried a Bin In, (or is it Binn In/Bin Inn/Binn Inn) or similar, store! They probably have what you are looking for. Actually I think Binn Inn is undergoing a name change but they will have advice on a web page or still be Bin In in the phone book if you want to do some research.