Help with pork chops in slow cooker

darkestangel1, Aug 9, 9:58am
I am keen to hear your suggestions and comments please!

mooloocal, Aug 10, 2:03am
I usually use the packet Honey pork chops but want a change.Ingredients I have that could be used include onions garlic thyme apples allspice and could use vegetables like carrots and potatoes anyone got any recipes i could make with these ingredients and how much water could i use am planning to put in slow cooker for 4hours on high. Thanks

fifie, Aug 9, 3:27am
From Ex T/me cooks
Pork Chops
dice 2 kumara and 1 union into cubes. dust with flour and place in bottom of slow cooker. Dust Pork Chops with flour and place on top of veges. Peel and Slice 2 apples (granny smith) and arrange on top of chops. Mix 2 tblespns balsamic vinegar,2 tblespns soy sauce and a 1/2 tspn ground ginger, pour over chops/potatoes. Pour 1/4 cup maple syrup over top of apples then cook for 4-6 hours . BEAUTIFUL. posted by dorpou

grandma, Aug 9, 5:09am
I have some pork in the crock pot at the moment, cooking for tea.I have used a Maggi satchet - Asian Sweet and Sour Pork and followed the recipe on the back.Hope it tastes as good as it smells!

nauru, Aug 9, 8:16am
I often brown the chops in a pan and put in CP.Add 1 sliced onion and a sliced apple to pan with a pinch dried thyme and cook for 2-3 mins.Add 1 cup apple juice/cider to deglaze pan and add to CP, cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours. Before serving, thicken sauce if need with some potato starch.Serve with steamed veges

grandma, Aug 9, 9:51pm
Our meal was delicious - recommended!