No bake cheesecake

babyluthi, Aug 6, 9:04am
Does anyone have a recipe for a no bake cheese cake from scratch please!

245sam, Aug 6, 9:30am
Here you are babyluthi.
This is the recipe from my very first attempt - a very successful one! - at making a cheesecake.

HEAVENLY CHEESECAKE - always popular whenever I make it so I hope you will enjoy it too.
Crumb Crust:
1 packet plain biscuits, crushed
170g butter, melted

Combine the biscuits and butter, then spread evenly into a 22·5cm (9”) springform tin and up the sides. Chill while preparing the Filling:
1 tbsp gelatine
250g cream cheese
¾ cup sugar
3 eggs
¼ cup each of water, lemon juice and milk
pinch salt

Blend the gelatine with the water and lemon juice, then set it aside. Combine the cream cheese, ½ cup sugar, beaten egg yolks, milk and salt. Cook over simmering water for 10 minutes, then blend in the gelatine mixture. Cool the mixture.
Beat 3 egg whites, gradually adding the remaining ¼ cup sugar, until soft peaks form. Fold this into cheese mixture and pour the filling carefully into crumb crust. Refrigerate.
If desired, pile whipped cream on top and serve as a dessert or as a cake with coffee.
This is nicest at least 1 day old, and freezes well too. :-))

flower-child01, Aug 9, 7:39am
This is my recipe that has done me many many years, and so adaptable http://brama-sole.co.nz/recipes/cheesecake/

sultana0, Aug 9, 8:47am
245sam wrote:
Here you are babyluthi.
This is the recipe from my very first attempt - a very successful one! - at making a cheesecake.

HEAVENLY CHEESECAKE -

I used to use most of the ingredients apart from geletine and that much juice, intead I used lemon or pineapple jelly crystals. I grated the lemon rind into the mixed also

guest, Jan 11, 8:52am
Tip top stfuf. I'll expect more now.

guest, Jan 13, 1:48pm
Hi! Thank you for watching. You can make a homdamee oreo pie crust by crushing some oreo cookies and mixing it with some melted butter. You will roughly need about 2 1/4 cups of crushed oreos and 2 1/2 ounces melted butter. Mix together then press into the bottom and up the sides of a pie pan. You can refrigerate for about an hour to let it chill and setup some. Hope you will like this! Have a beautiful day. Hugs