**Coconut yoghurt**

Page 2 / 2
tramore, Aug 5, 4:34am
Did you add coconut milk instead of water to a plain yoghurt or what please!How did you achieve the result!

bedazzledjewels, Aug 5, 5:09am
That's the info I found online from myfitnesspal.
Might contact them directly and find out DT4.

davidt4, Aug 5, 5:18am
Coconut milk is usually around 2% protein by weight, so I'd expect the yoghurt to have a similar percentage Dazz.I can't imagine that the fermentation would lower it.

bedazzledjewels, Aug 5, 5:26am
Got a question in to them.
What brand of coconut cream are you using DT4! I see that there's all sorts of hassles with the importer getting Celebes brand.

davidt4, Aug 5, 5:37am
I've been finishing up a carton of Celebes organic, but I haven't been that happy with it as it's thickened with guar gum, which spoils the texture.I think I'll go back to Aroy-D in the green one litre tetrapak - it may not be organic but at least it doesn't have any additives.Or any that it acknowledges, I suppose.

bedazzledjewels, Aug 5, 5:40am
I've been using Ayam which is 100%. I see that Ceres also uses guar.
Have you seen Gata anywhere! Where do you get Aroy-D please!

janny3, Aug 5, 10:13am
I couldn't wait for CoYo so made a yoghurt from coconut milk in my Easiyo from a recipe on this board.Its perfect in curries.

Pak n Save have this & I agree, it really is delicious.

davidt4, Aug 5, 9:53pm
I buy Aroy-D from various Asian food markets.They don't always have it, but the best bets are Lim Chhour in K Rd and the Chinese foodmarket in Newmarket in the little lane behind the Rialto that runs off Teed St.

I'll be looking for some over the weekend so will keep an eye open for Gata.

bedazzledjewels, Aug 5, 11:28pm
Sounds like it's time to do an Asian food market crawl!

torichic, Oct 1, 11:24am
easiyo coconut yoghurt,,ADDICTED to it,,YUMEEEEEE!

dreamers, Oct 1, 7:50pm
Agree the coconut yoghurt is really nice ,sometimes i make up half a packet of coconut and half a packet ofgreek mixed together and it is just as nice.

visionspring, Oct 1, 9:19pm
It might not exactly be yoghurt, but I like to take a can of coconut cream, empty it out into a tupperware and store it in the fridge for a few days. It really firms and thickens up and becomes the consistency of sour cream - great as a snack on its own or dolloped over fruit!

earthangel4, Oct 1, 9:57pm
Can you tell me,how much sugar is in it please!

dreamers, Oct 1, 10:04pm
the coconut packet says 27.9g per 200 g,don't have a Greek packet to see itssugar content .

prawn_whiskas, Oct 1, 10:07pm
12-15g/200 depending on the brand.

winnie15, Oct 2, 5:05am
yum, what a good idea.
I'm lactose intolerant but love yogurt so will have to try this