**Coconut yoghurt**

Page 1 / 2
janny3, Apr 9, 1:38am

pawfect, Aug 3, 11:00am
Yay!!! have just heard from the makers of *CO-YO* in Aussie, that this delicious yoghurt made from coconut milk will be available in NZ shortly.... YUM!
After many attempts to make this myself (not good), I am glad I will be able to buy it from the supermarket!

harrislucinda, Aug 3, 11:10am
yesbroughtitandyummmm

skippie1, Aug 3, 11:59am
MMMMM, sounds really nice, which supermarket is going to stock it.

weezil, Aug 3, 9:22pm
Itoo would like to know who will stock it.hopefully it will come down this way as well.

antoniab, Aug 3, 9:35pm
Yum I want some!

lindylambchops1, Aug 4, 3:31am
Yum sounds delicious!

bedazzledjewels, Aug 4, 4:29am
Interested in this. Has anyone seen a nutritional panel for this product!

davidt4, Aug 4, 4:46am
Zero protein !

torichic, Aug 4, 4:51am
oh great.cant wait!1

harrislucinda, Aug 4, 4:54am
Ibroughtmineweeksagofromnewworldin chch

luvmykicks, Aug 4, 4:59am
Also, easiyo have just released a new range of "yoghurt with bits" and there is a greek & coconut one with shredded coconut in it, made some yesterday, its delicious!

lindylambchops1, Aug 4, 5:06am
OMG!Must look out for those I am an Easiyo yogurt lover!Thanks for that.

bedazzledjewels, Aug 4, 5:09am
That's the info I found online from myfitnesspal.
Might contact them directly and find out DT4.

davidt4, Aug 4, 5:18am
Coconut milk is usually around 2% protein by weight, so I'd expect the yoghurt to have a similar percentage Dazz.I can't imagine that the fermentation would lower it.

bedazzledjewels, Aug 4, 5:26am
Got a question in to them.
What brand of coconut cream are you using DT4! I see that there's all sorts of hassles with the importer getting Celebes brand.

luvmykicks, Aug 4, 5:36am
yes its delicious, I imagine you could dollop it into some curries too, and serve with desserts, its so nice and thick. I too am an easiyo convert! I tried it for breakfast this morning with fresh pineapple and banana.

davidt4, Aug 4, 5:37am
I've been finishing up a carton of Celebes organic, but I haven't been that happy with it as it's thickened with guar gum, which spoils the texture.I think I'll go back to Aroy-D in the green one litre tetrapak - it may not be organic but at least it doesn't have any additives.Or any that it acknowledges, I suppose.

bedazzledjewels, Aug 4, 5:40am
I've been using Ayam which is 100%. I see that Ceres also uses guar.
Have you seen Gata anywhere! Where do you get Aroy-D please!

bedazzledjewels, Aug 4, 8:08am
Co Yo reply -
"Protein 1.4gm per 100gm serve"
carbs5.2 per 100gm

janny3, Aug 4, 10:13am
I couldn't wait for CoYo so made a yoghurt from coconut milk in my Easiyo from a recipe on this board.Its perfect in curries.

Pak n Save have this & I agree, it really is delicious.

pawfect, Aug 4, 11:00am
Yay! have just heard from the makers of *CO-YO* in Aussie, that this delicious yoghurt made from coconut milk will be available in NZ shortly. YUM!
After many attempts to make this myself (not good), I am glad I will be able to buy it from the supermarket!

davidt4, Aug 4, 9:53pm
I buy Aroy-D from various Asian food markets.They don't always have it, but the best bets are Lim Chhour in K Rd and the Chinese foodmarket in Newmarket in the little lane behind the Rialto that runs off Teed St.

I'll be looking for some over the weekend so will keep an eye open for Gata.

bedazzledjewels, Aug 4, 11:28pm
Sounds like it's time to do an Asian food market crawl!

bedazzledjewels, Aug 5, 4:29am
Interested in this. Has anyone seen a nutritional panel for this product!
Okay - here we go -
Serving Size: 100 g, Calories: 192, Fat: 17.6g, Carbs: 5.5g, Protein: 0gr

Looks good from a low carb perspective.