Tupper ware question

m41, Aug 2, 2:11am
does all tupperwarehave a life time grantee including the newer stuff ??
and in your oppion which do you find better the newer or older stuff ?? am sick of buy plastic containers here and want one that liast like TW :)

1grasshopper, Aug 2, 2:22am
They still have the lifetime guarantee on most products (excludes items that have non plastic components generally - such as the knives and bags)

lythande1, Aug 2, 3:33am
Lifetime is PRODUCT lifetime - not yours.

kob, Aug 2, 4:13am
i have always found tupperware extremely good when it comes to replacing lids etc etc even on lids which i need replacing from 2nd hand tupperware I have purchased of course I have not admitted at the time that it was brought by me 2nd hand, but have alwasy had great service and to me I would ratehr pay the extra for the tupperware than the plastic brands as there noting worse than taking the time to cook something, and then to store it you want to be able to trust the product.

opps007, Aug 4, 4:24am
I've always used tupperware, and a couple of years ago, I became a distributor. Prior to that, I'd found any time I had an issue with the older, or newer stuff, it was always replaced, or rectified. Seals were easy to get - in fact I had an old tupperware container that was discontinued so couldn't have the seal replaced (I'd lost it) so they offered me a new container with lid at a really reduced rate, which i thought was great.When I was demonstrating, it was great to be able to help get seals replaced, or be able to offer that warranty. I'd swear by tupperware over any other plastics - I've had both, but found the t/ware far outlasts anything else. Granted, its a more significant initial outlay, but it works out cheaper in the long run.`

quickenden1, Aug 4, 7:14am
I am a tupperware fanatic. I love it and have never had any problems with getting seals replaced if they crack etc, which is not very often as the stuff does last forever.

bellaclare, Aug 7, 7:52am
hi there opps007 . i have two lids that need replacing,basically just wear and tear . is there somebody dealing in mayfair area!THANKS for your help .