Ideas for left over roast pork please?

gabby3, Aug 1, 11:21pm
I have some roast pork left over from last night. Any interesting ideas what to do with it for tea tonight other than cold with salad? Thank you in advance.

gilligee, Aug 2, 12:16am
Warm it up in the microwave and have another hot meal. I usually slice it first.

fifie, Aug 2, 12:48am
From T/m cooks
Curry Puffs
3/4C flour, 1/2t baking powder, 1/2t curry powder, 1/4t lemon pepper, 1/4t salt, 1/8t pepper, 1 onion chopped, 1T parsley chopped, 1 egg, 1/2C water, 1C minced cold cooked meat such as lamb, pork. Sift dry ingreds, add onion & parsley. Separate egg, add yolk to water, combine. Gradually add to dry ingreds. Stir in meat. Beat white till stiff & fold in. Drop spoonfuls into hot oil & fry like a fritter. Really nice. posted by donald6

Slice all the meat and layer in a casserole dish with sliced onion,dried herbs,sliced kumara or potato, a tin of chopped tomatoes.Make sure that you do alternate layers of meat,vege,onion,meat,vege etc...leaving a final layer of potato or kumara on the top. Then make a gravy and pour over. Cook in oven till potatoes/kumara are tender and meat is hot. posted by cookessentials
Or make up a gravy put some in a oven proof dish add slices of meat heat till meat hot and gravy bubbly. Same and freeze for later use, or make a fried rice and throw some in that.

amanda_simonp, Aug 2, 4:41am
my Mum always makes pork rissoles and they are devine

rozke, Aug 2, 4:49am
Roast 1 night . Next night make gravy warm up leftover slices and have boiled vegetables and apple sauce.OR cold with mashed potato and coleslaw and peas.and of course apple sauce

guest, Jan 11, 5:17am
Ah yes, nicely put, evnroyee.

guest, Jan 13, 12:47pm
Tamar, I just read your work on the great fish swap. Loved your line about the FDA fishing edtucaion unclear. Hope you're having a wonderful vac...

guest, Jan 14, 7:42pm
Ppl like you get all the brisan. I just get to say thanks for he answer.