Jo Segars Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

farmer27, Jul 23, 2:07am
Hi, just a bit of a long shot here but does anyone have this cook book, I am looking for a recipe in it called Chocolate fudge brownie (i think) and would really appreciate it if someone could post it on here.I had the book but it was borrowed by a friend that failed to return it to me and am now living in Aust, my son is really missing me making it so thought I would try to surprise him...thanks in advance

tinkagirl, Jul 23, 2:58am
I dont have that book but I do have this receipe of hers which is wonderful.

Bloody Good Chocolate Slice

150g butter, 2 tbsp golden syrup, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup coconut, 1 tbsp cocoa, 2 cups flour, 1 cup sultanas, 1/2-1 cup chopped nuts -- melt butter & gold syrup, add to dry ingreds. Press into well greased etc slice tin and bake 10 mins 150C. Ice when cool with: 2 cups icing sugar, 3 heaped tbsp cocoa, 25g butter melted, boiling water - mix together using enough water for smooth paste. etc

purplegoanna, Jul 23, 3:02am
i do its sitting here in my pile of to sell cookbooks, 1/4c cocoa, 1c sugar, 2eggs, 125gm butter, 1tsp vanilla essence, 1c flour, 1tsp baking powder, mix, pour into a 20cm sq tin lined with paper and cook for 30mins.

farmer27, Jul 23, 6:56am
wow thanks heads, yep that is the one purplegoanna, thank you from the bottom of my heart......so frustrating cause i used to know the recipe off by heart, but just couldn't quite remember it all.....once again thanks heaps, also thanks tinkagirl, have written that one down and will try out in the very near future...yah this message board rocks !!!!!!