Beef olives?

obsidianwings, Jul 20, 6:35am
Never made these before, I am looking for someone with a tasty, saucy, tried and true recipe for me :)
Thanks in advance

fifie, Jul 20, 9:11am
<---------- use the search function left of page, recipes, beef olives, last year, a few threads with ideas for you.

auburn4, Jul 20, 10:35am
Yum, a favourite in our house. Make a stuffing as you would for a roast chicken with fresh breadcrumbs,finely chopped onion, salt & pepper, mixed herbs and 1 Tbsp of melted butter to bind together. I also add dry toasted sesame seeds andsmoked paprika for texture and a smokey flavour. Place stuffing on schnitzel and roll up, place fold down in a bowl until they all hold each other in place. Make up 1 cup of chicken stock(beef stock can be too strong) and pour over olives. Cover with foil and bake at 180C for approx 60 minutes. Take foil off for last 20 minutes.
Mum passed this recipe down to me and I have passed it on to our children, after making my own adjustments.

nzhel, Jul 21, 1:17am
I think my mum always made up and used a pkt of Oxtail soup mix and they were always delicious.

obsidianwings, Jul 21, 2:34am
Thanks, I knew there was a search, don't know why I didn't think to use it, but I will do now.

Both of those ideas sound nice to :)

obsidianwings, Jul 21, 2:50am
After doing a search I have decided to go with the oxtail soup since so many poeple have said it. Does anyone know do you make the soup up to the proportions it says on the pack, or do you use more/less water? How long and at what temp should I bake them for for best and tender results?