Continental Cook in the Bag rips!

ambrosia100, Jul 20, 4:47am
Sheesh don't bother with those bags you cook roasts in. Turn it gently to dispense the mix and riiiiiiippppppp bag rendered useless. Waste of money. Won't be buying those again!

petal1955, Jul 20, 5:00am
They rip when you exceed the cooking temp which I think is 180 degrees C

ambrosia100, Jul 20, 5:04am
I hadn't even got it in the oven yet, I was just turning it to disperse the flavour packet

bunny51, Jul 20, 8:14am
I found that too. Went to put my chicken into a dish to cok it and it fell out of the bottom of the bag I ended up putting in a bag of my own. I won't get agin either LOl

claudeandstu, Jul 20, 11:10pm
Thanks for this. I had this on my grocery list for next week. Wont waste my money now Thanks

obsidianwings, Jul 21, 12:33am
I had that with one, but the rest have all been fine. I emailed to let them know and they sent me a voucher. I do try and be carefull with them though.

ree05, Jul 21, 9:57am
Yes! this happened to me too! the veges and flavour powder went everywhere! so annoying! had used once before with no probs, think they are too thin, won't buy again either.

lythande1, Jul 22, 5:35am
Why would you?
By some oven bags, make your own flavour mixes.
A lot cheaper too.

kuaka, Jul 22, 8:50am
The only reason you would is because you have a surplus of money and a lack of time - or you own shares in the company and want to increase your dividends.The main reason companies dream up these things is to make money.

mopar9, Jul 22, 11:33pm
I have never had a problem with them