Green eggs and ham ...

winnie231, Jul 5, 5:16am
just watching masterchef ... YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

rainrain1, Jul 5, 5:22am
Do you know if Fleur from Moeraki has been on yet?

245sam, Jul 5, 5:23am

winnie231, Jul 5, 5:33am
It's Aussie Masterchef so not sure that Fleur will feature ... I would more expect to see her in the next season of NZ Masterchef.
Maggie Beer on at the mo :)

245sam, Jul 5, 5:34am
Have a look at "MasterChef Episode 54" at:-
http://www.masterchef.com.au/episodes.htm

I don't think we're that far into Series 3 yet.:-))

245sam, Jul 5, 5:39am
Hi Rae, have a look at the link in my posting in response to rainrain1 - this series of Masterchef Australia involves several NZ Chefs - Al Brown, Martin Bosley, Simon Gault and Fleur Sullivan.:-))

rainrain1, Jul 5, 5:44am
Thanks, I was afraid I'd missed her

winnie231, Jul 5, 5:46am
Oh bother!!!
Hi & thanks for the link 245sam.
However a warning might be good as I clicked without thinking & then realised I was somewhere I didn't want to be, as I have no idea of who's through to where beyond what's being currently shown & I don't want to know. I closed the link again without reading further as I don't want any spoilers.
Please don't anyone say anything about what's coming up as I want to enjoy things as they play out on TV1 :)
And Shirley - I'd love to catch up with you again :) I'll text you this week & if you're going to be home, maybe come for a cuppa on the weekend.

rainrain1, Jul 5, 5:58am
why do people like octopus?Absolutely overrated and like chewing a tasteless old boot

245sam, Jul 5, 6:04am
rainrain1 and winnie231/Rae - I've had a look at that website without really taking any notice of who has/hasn't been eliminated but what I did take note of is, that the current episode that we've been watching today is only Episode 6 so for rainrain1, we're a long way from seeing Fleur.In fact based on the assumption that five episodes per week are going to be screened my guessitmation would be that the episode with Fleur will be screened here in NZ early in September - on about 08/09 September.:-))