Help! food ideas for sleep over party?

katewest, Jul 5, 2:30am
I will have 6 11-12 year old girls sleeping over for my daughters birthday- have savouries, thinking I'll maybe order pizza, the usual chips/popcorn, but not sure what else? Any ideas appreciated...

auntlb, Jul 5, 2:31am
hot chips and garlic bread to go with the pizza - then as a midnight snack fairy bread, chocolate biscuits, icecream sundaes!

jennyfenny1, Jul 5, 3:37am
how about for desert having chocolate fondue with lots of cut up fruit and marshmallows (and even cubes of sponge cake) for dipping? its fun and kinda different - always a hit at the sleep overs my friend used to throw when i was younger.

buzzy110, Jul 5, 4:21am
OMG!! Stodge and sugar.

How about pizza, scotch eggs, chicken nibbles, a cheese platter, fresh fruit platter, olives and cooked sausages, sliced lengthwise and stuffed with relish.

urshala, Jul 5, 4:30am
How about they make their own pizzas, just get pre-maid bases and some toppings, they have fun doing it and get exactly what they want.

katewest, Jul 5, 5:30am
Thanks eveyone-some great ideas here!!

kinna54, Jul 5, 6:34am
That's awesome urshala, we did that at a birthday party, and the girls also had huge sundae dishes and were allowed to create their own desserts. It took them forever!, great time waster, by the time they were all finished that, and watched dvd's, had dance and singstar competitions they were exhausted. They all said they thoroughly enjoyed themselves.