My kitchen smells delicious!!

dbab, Jun 17, 11:55pm
I've just made an Alison holst Carrot Cake in the microwave, and the spicy smell is sooo delicious.I'm going to put cream cheese icing on top.
It's for my 86 year old Mum's birthday tomorrow.

mazzy1, Jun 18, 12:56am
Oh that's lovely! Happy birthday to dbab's lovely mum for tomorrow. I miss my mum! My kitchen smells of lemons and thyme I used to prepare the giant free range chicken in its oven bag for tonight, and the Coconut Banana bread that is in the oven. It's a good day for nesting in Alexandra today!

elliehen, Jun 18, 2:11am
My kitchen smells of woodsmoke...a logfire burning.A good day to nest all over the country today, I think....

indy95, Jun 18, 3:04am
I have just baked an orange yoghurt cake and now there is a big fruit cake in the oven so the kitchen smells wonderful. Good day for nesting here too.

lindylambchops1, Jun 18, 4:30am
I am rising dough to make Ciabatta.The rising process takes 18 hours!!!Have pumpkin soup cooking for dinner tonight serving with an assortment of savouries,
dessert will be stewed apple & maybe ice cream!

auburn4, Jun 18, 8:22am
I've just made that Ciabatta bread lindylambchops1, OMG! totally delicious and so easy. Used 1/2 up of wholemeal in mine. That recipe is definitely a keeper.