KFC Original Chicken

sarahw2, Jun 25, 4:06am
Can you freeze the chicken and re-heat it? Thanks.

sarahw2, Jun 25, 8:46am
Anyone know please? Thanks.

jessie981, Jun 25, 10:50am
Yes, used to work there & we did.
(Not at work)

jag5, Jun 25, 9:28pm
Yes...no problems....

otterhound, Jun 25, 11:06pm
Yes, used to do it all the time when a friend was a manager at KFC.

bbq-bro, Jun 25, 11:10pm
why would you do such a thing? lol

siftasam, Jun 25, 11:36pm
yuk.

spotswood, Jun 26, 2:24am
no I wouldn't.......how do you know the chicken wasn't frozen before the crumbs had been put on it,then cooked already?????.You can't reheat food 2x ,let alone refreeze frozen then thawed foods !YUK

juddy1, Jun 26, 2:26am
why would you wanna ewwww

bohemian4, Jun 26, 6:46am
Don't eat it. KFC is toxic. It is bad for your health. For a fraction of the cost you can buy some real chicken. Slight downside though is that you have to make a miniscule effort to cook it!

mrgts4, Jun 26, 9:58am
So you are saying, if you make a casserole from frozen meat you cant then freeze the said cooked casserole?

Cant see why you couldn't freeze it but why would you? as was said, you can get chicken cheap enough and do your own coating.

jessie981, Jun 26, 10:15am
Fresh chicken was cooked when I worked there! (10 years)

spotswood, Jun 27, 2:23am
Yes you can freeze the cooked casserole because there has been a cooking process in between. You cant refreeze uncooked meat once it has been thawed. (If its been frozen before).

mrgts4, Jun 27, 7:06am
So whats the difference with the KFC chicken. You get it from the shop cooked and then freeze it at home, cant see any problem with that. Unless the OP has access to the uncooked chicken but I cant see KFC management allowing that