Has anyone got a Nutri Oven.. help

glocks1, Jun 12, 12:05am
my hubby won a Nutri oven,I want to try cooking a roast chicken in it... do the chicken and the veges all go in together at the same time, there,s so many racks and gadgets im not sure what one to use! thanks guys!

bmatkinson, Jun 12, 5:44am
i brought 1 off trade me too but what turned up,a model airplane we wont be cooking much with that ,

mysticpoynt, Jun 12, 5:48am
These are great, I have used one for about 18 years now, look up convection oven recipes on google. I put everything in together, if you want them dry roasted use a rack otherwise just place them on the bottom of the oven.

bmatkinson, Jun 12, 8:28am
they say you can cook chips with very little fat,any one tried this.how do they turn out.

pam, Jul 23, 9:49am
Just bought one and have so far cooked a chicken with potatoes and an orange and poppy seed cake. The cake took only 30 minutes, using a ring cake tin. I cooked the chicken at 200, but you need to always heat the oven up first at 250, no matter what you cook. I didn't put the potatoes in until about half an hour before the end. Hope this helps. I love the machine!
I would suggest you try and download the recipe booklet, as it is very informative, with regards the uses of all the different bits and pieces.