Vogels Wheat Free Bread

charmed14, Jun 10, 8:08pm
I can't find this anymore.Do they still make it?

antoniab, Jun 10, 8:09pm
Think we sell it at NOSH from memory

sammie55, Jun 10, 8:38pm
I phoned them when I could no longer find it on the shelves in the supermarkets, they have withdrawn it, but may be bringing something elseout at some stage.
They were very helpful when I phoned and said that they had had lots of enquiries about it.Maybe we just have to wait and see.....

juliewn, Jun 11, 10:59am
Hi.. I Just checked your profile to see where you're from, thinking it might be Hamilton's Nosh you mentioned.. we just love the shop.. such a treasure trove of amazing goodies.. we walked through the first time, got to the end, went back to the beginning, then walked through again.. twice more.. so much to see and entice us to buy.. everything so fresh and beautifully presented..

The man at the cheese and salami counter was the most helpful I've come across where cheese and salami's are sold.. if there was a vote for person of the week, he'd get our vote..

I was buying both, and wanting to try something new.. he asked what we usually like, then made suggestions for other salami's and cheeses.. we bought both.. and with a ciabatta loaf from there too, some fresh tomatoes and capsicums, and home-made pickles I'd taken to my Daughter's, dinner was truly delicious..

We will most definitely be back..