Weight watchers pro points

dreamers, Mar 29, 12:27am
Could someone please tell me what has the most points .White wine or Brut Champagne! Thank you

sarahb5, Mar 29, 12:32am
Both the same - 5 ProPoints for 150ml

dreamers, Mar 29, 12:39am
Thank you,that's a shame I thought the Champagne would be less than white wine so I wouldn't feel guilty drinking it instead of wine.

rainstorm, Jun 8, 1:50am
How do they differ from ordinary WW points?

bedazzledjewels, Jun 8, 4:24am
Go over to the Health forum and do a search in the box to the left of your screen. Lots of threads over there.

nzhel, Jun 8, 4:25am
The value of points given to food has changed and so have the amount of points you can now have per day. Nearly all fruit and vegetables are point free. Most women get 29 propoints a day and you also have 49 extra propoints per week to use how you like. You can't save any of these extra unused points over to the following week tho. As before you can 'earn' extra propoints with exercise.
I have found it makes your meal planning and eating a lot easier as you don't feel quite so restricted, yet the weight still comes off. Members seem to reach their 5% loss pretty quickly, and then their 10% loss not that long after, so it seems to be working very well.

rainstorm, Jun 9, 1:50am
How do they differ from ordinary WW points!

nzhel, Jun 9, 4:25am
The value of points given to food has changed and so have the amount of points you can now have per day. Nearly all fruit and vegetables are point free. Most women get 29 propoints a day and you also have 49 extra propoints per week to use how you like. You can't save any of these extra unused points over to the following week tho. As before you can 'earn' extra propoints with exercise.
I have found it makes your meal planning and eating a lot easier as you don't feel quite so restricted, yet the weight still comes off. Members seem to reach their 5% loss pretty quickly, and then their 10% loss not that long after, so it seems to be working very well.

rainstorm, Jun 9, 8:54pm
So would that (29) compare to the 18 points on the old system?

nzhel, Jun 9, 11:02pm
Yes - but the value of food has changed to go with the higher amount of points. You don't seem to be allowed any less food tho - in fact it seems you have more choices which makes the whole process a lot better and I think much easier to stick to.

xstiteher, Jun 10, 4:41am
go to www.weightwatchers.com that site will explain it all

rainstorm, Jun 10, 8:54pm
So would that (29) compare to the 18 points on the old system!

nzhel, Jun 10, 11:02pm
Yes - but the value of food has changed to go with the higher amount of points. You don't seem to be allowed any less food tho - in fact it seems you have more choices which makes the whole process a lot better and I think much easier to stick to.