Small kitchen blender or wizz info needed please

duce3, May 30, 2:27am
I want to buy something smallish that will crumb biscuits, potatoe chips, bread for making coatings.Also, I want it to be able to chop and pulse nuts, onions and vegetables for soups.Almost the most important thing is easy to clean!
I have looked at the Magic Bullet and Breville Mini Wizz but would like some feed back from users please.

blyme_jerv, May 30, 10:46pm
i have a breville(i think, it has no lable on it)..but could be a cascade from warehouse, it came with a blender, cup thing for smoothies, and a plastic bowl thing for making breadcrumbs, biscuits, nuts etc...it great.Ive had a couple of years, and use it heaps for breadcrumbs and parsley. I have done ginger nuts...but do so carefully in case i break the blades.I think those magic bullets are quite $.I like the ones with metal shafts on blender thing so you can do hot soups while still on stove, as i had a plastic one that melted.Save reciept though, just in case.

duce3, May 30, 10:58pm
thank you, the Ninja looks great.Can you buy it in stores or just online?

rover48, May 30, 11:07pm
I have a Braun which is great for making smoothies and making all my crumb bases for slices etc. And it is great for choping onions, nuts etc. And very easy to clean..I have tried others and loves this one.

blyme_jerv, May 31, 10:46pm
i have a breville(i think, it has no lable on it).but could be a cascade from warehouse, it came with a blender, cup thing for smoothies, and a plastic bowl thing for making breadcrumbs, biscuits, nuts etc.it great.Ive had a couple of years, and use it heaps for breadcrumbs and parsley. I have done ginger nuts.but do so carefully in case i break the blades.I think those magic bullets are quite $.I like the ones with metal shafts on blender thing so you can do hot soups while still on stove, as i had a plastic one that melted.Save reciept though, just in case.

duce3, May 31, 10:58pm
thank you, the Ninja looks great.Can you buy it in stores or just online!

rover48, May 31, 11:07pm
I have a Braun which is great for making smoothies and making all my crumb bases for slices etc. And it is great for choping onions, nuts etc. And very easy to clean.I have tried others and loves this one.