I wish to make chocolate cup-cakes for my little

elsielaurie1, May 23, 9:05am
Grandson's 6th birthday. He tells me he likes caramel. Would it be possible to place a piece of caramello chocolate in each cup-cake before baking so that the finished result is a cup-cake with a caramel centre?

pam.delilah, May 23, 9:15am
yes you can. Just half fill the cupcake case with the mixture, put on a sq of Caramello Chocolate and top with a TB mixture

elsielaurie1, May 23, 9:25am
Thanks for that....I was going to try doing it that way. Um....what is 'TB' mixture. It's a bit late at night for me....:-{

pam.delilah, May 23, 9:44am
sorry TB is a table spoon, or just cover thechoc with the mixture, happy baking

elsielaurie1, May 24, 12:09am
Thanks.....:-}

kinna54, May 24, 1:30am
Yes even better with a "rolo". there is also a recipe on the highlander milk caramel flavouredcan that makes chocolate muffins with caramel inside. It's yummy, and is more like a cake than a scone type muffin.

elsielaurie1, May 24, 2:33am
Mmmmm - this way I'll be making them for myself.....lol..Thank you.Good idea regarding rolos. Not as much left over as would be in a cake of chocolate......

elsielaurie1, May 24, 9:05am
Grandson's 6th birthday. He tells me he likes caramel. Would it be possible to place a piece of caramello chocolate in each cup-cake before baking so that the finished result is a cup-cake with a caramel centre!

elsielaurie1, May 24, 9:25am
Thanks for that.I was going to try doing it that way. Um.what is 'TB' mixture. It's a bit late at night for me.:-{

elsielaurie1, May 25, 12:09am
Thanks.:-}

kinna54, May 25, 1:30am
Yes even better with a "rolo". there is also a recipe on the highlander milk caramel flavouredcan that makes chocolate muffins with caramel inside. It's yummy, and is more like a cake than a scone type muffin.

elsielaurie1, May 25, 2:33am
Mmmmm - this way I'll be making them for myself.lol.Thank you.Good idea regarding rolos. Not as much left over as would be in a cake of chocolate.