*** Happy Birthday Charlieb2 ***

Page 1 / 2
winnie231, May 19, 6:14pm
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear CHARLIEBBBB
Happy Birthday to you

... waits for someone else to arrive so I can pop a bottle ....

bedazzledjewels, May 19, 6:44pm
Have a great day Charlie.

toadfish, May 19, 7:27pm
Have a fabulous Day Charlieb...

*Waits for winnie to pop the cork* Never to early for cyber bubbles.

Big Mwahs and Higgs

charlieb2, May 19, 7:50pm
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm cyber bubbles, yum!!

Thank you ladies, for the good wishes!!

Hope you all have a good day too

xxx

motorbo, May 19, 8:03pm
oh happy birthday Charlieb2...have a fabulous day !!!!

cookessentials, May 19, 9:43pm
"Happy Birthday"Are you doing anything special?

marywea, May 19, 9:48pm
Hope you have a great day Charlie-I'm sure your boys are excited about it-don't children love a family birthday with the making of cards etc and perhaps sharing a secret with the other parent.Winnie, thanks for starting thread-I saw it was Charlie's birthday but that was the beginning of the week and I didn't diary it and may not have gone on to Facebook-would hate to think I might have left itunacknowleged.

charlieb2, May 19, 9:59pm
Thanks motorbo, cookes and mary!!I appreciate the kind wishes.

Having a quiet day, mr and I had a coffee out yesterday (and I got my birthday pressie from him, a winter jacket)The kids do love it, mary.This morning my alarm went off at 7am..I crept out into the dark hall about 10mins later, and there were my two boys standing in the doorway waiting for me, card and pressies in hand!A new winter scarf anda travel coffee mug, so I can take a coffee to football on a Saturday morning!We've had ham and cheese croissants for breakfast.... and best of all my mum is coming to stay for the weekend. Cant remember last time she was here for my birthday.Have had a lovely morning so far with lots of texts, facebook messages and of course the lovely messages here!!

pixiegirl, May 19, 10:30pm
Have a fantastic day charlie, you deserve it.Enjoy your time with you mum.
All the best Pat

510, May 19, 10:38pm
Singing / shouting out load the"Happy birthday" to Charlie song.Hope it is a wonderful day, Enjoy the rest of the day & also having the special time with your Mum over the weekend.Can just picture your young chappies with their pressies.

earthangel4, May 19, 10:47pm
Wishing you a very happy birthday Charlie,hope it is a good one.

rema, May 19, 11:06pm
Another "happy birthday wish" from Rotorua - have a wonderful day

245sam, May 19, 11:10pm
Happy Birthday charlieb2/Jo.
IMO birthdays are always special but even more so when with those who matter most to us so I hope it's a great one for you and that you have a lovely time with your Mum, plus all your boys of course.:-))

fisher, May 20, 7:07am
Hey yas...hope ya had a good one.... another year to cross off hhahahahaha
is that a grey hair I can see...???LOL:}

winnie231, May 20, 6:14pm
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear CHARLIEBBBB
Happy Birthday to you

. waits for someone else to arrive so I can pop a bottle .

toadfish, May 20, 7:27pm
Have a fabulous Day Charlieb.

*Waits for winnie to pop the cork* Never to early for cyber bubbles.

Big Mwahs and Higgs

charlieb2, May 20, 7:50pm
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm cyber bubbles, yum!

Thank you ladies, for the good wishes!

Hope you all have a good day too

xxx

motorbo, May 20, 8:03pm
oh happy birthday Charlieb2.have a fabulous day !

cookessentials, May 20, 9:43pm
"Happy Birthday"Are you doing anything special!

marywea, May 20, 9:48pm
Hope you have a great day Charlie-I'm sure your boys are excited about it-don't children love a family birthday with the making of cards etc and perhaps sharing a secret with the other parent.Winnie, thanks for starting thread-I saw it was Charlie's birthday but that was the beginning of the week and I didn't diary it and may not have gone on to Facebook-would hate to think I might have left itunacknowleged.

charlieb2, May 20, 9:59pm
Thanks motorbo, cookes and mary!I appreciate the kind wishes.

Having a quiet day, mr and I had a coffee out yesterday (and I got my birthday pressie from him, a winter jacket)The kids do love it, mary.This morning my alarm went off at 7am.I crept out into the dark hall about 10mins later, and there were my two boys standing in the doorway waiting for me, card and pressies in hand!A new winter scarf anda travel coffee mug, so I can take a coffee to football on a Saturday morning!We've had ham and cheese croissants for breakfast. and best of all my mum is coming to stay for the weekend. Cant remember last time she was here for my birthday.Have had a lovely morning so far with lots of texts, facebook messages and of course the lovely messages here!

245sam, May 20, 11:10pm
Happy Birthday charlieb2/Jo.
IMO birthdays are always special but even more so when with those who matter most to us so I hope it's a great one for you and that you have a lovely time with your Mum, plus all your boys of course.:-))

charlieb2, May 21, 1:53am
Thanks everyone..... !!! Much appreciated.

and HA HA HA fisher, yep there are one or two greys there, roll on Tuesday and my appointment at the hairdresser!!!

fisher, May 21, 7:07am
Hey yas.hope ya had a good one. another year to cross off hhahahahaha
is that a grey hair I can see.!LOL:}

motorbo, May 21, 7:37am
how lovely ...reading your morning suprise was so nice to hear!!!!